Junk in the trunk
Today we all got back on the Satellite. First thing we did was start prepping the jambs on the car for paint. Once we got those ready, Chris jumped on the trunk. First thing he did was to sand the entire trunk area. Then a coat of epoxy primer was applied. After that dried sufficiently, he applied a layer of seam sealer over the welds. After the seam sealer dried we painted the trunk with spatter paint. Or we at least attempted to. We ran out of paint and couldnt get another can before the day ended. So, tomorrow we will be able to finish the trunk up. We still have to finish blocking out the body, then it takes another turn in the booth.