This Altima is the victim of yet another parking lot bump up. Luckily this Altima didnt get damaged too badly. In fact, the damage was so light that it would not show up in the pictures so we waited until the primer was sprayed so you could see it. On the body there was a slight dent the bumper had some scratches on it that went all the way down to the plastic. We started by removing the bumper and tail lights. We then sanded the dent and applied filler. The spots on the bumper were sanded smooth. When the dent was straightened out, we taped up the bumper and the body for primer. We did put a heat lamp on the primer to speed the drying process of the primer. After lunch we were able to get the Altima sanded and taped up. Chase was feeling froggy today so we went ahead and set it up for painting. A few hours later it was painted. Tomorrow we will put this one back together, get it washed and it may be on its way home. Not to shabby turn around if you ask me.