Today we started painting the Satellite. We got it in the booth, prepped and ready to spray by lunch. After lunch we applied a coat of epoxy to the door jambs. After that dried, we sprayed a coat of urethane sealer over the rest of the car. After that dried we switched to white paint for the roof and door jambs. The quarter panels and back of the car will be black. Tomorrow we will mask off the white and shoot the black and clear it. This is the last of the parts to paint for this one, so when we get it done and buffed all we have to do is put it back together. This will be a cool project when its done. The finishing touches on this one will definitely be what sets it off.