TEST

2013.03.26 - Camaro (7) 2013.03.26 - Camaro (6) 2013.03.26 - Camaro (3) 2013.03.26 - Camaro (4) 2013.03.26 - Camaro (2)Today we put the newly prepped paint booth to the test. We painted the Camaro bumper we started fixing yesterday. First thing we did this morning was finish blocking out the repair area on the bumper. We then primed that area with a urethane primer. After that dried, we prepped the bumper for paint. Chase painted the bumper late this afternoon. The pictures show the bumper before priming and with the base coat being applied and the bumper after the clear coat. All the hard work paid off. Chase said that the booth was much brighter and the extra light really helped him see more details while painting. Since this was the first thing painted in the newly painted booth, it shows that the hard work has paid off.

Advertisements

Posted on March 26, 2013, in Collision Repair and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: