What a difference
Today was P day. Paint day for the Jeep. We started by blowing it off really good. All the nooks and crannies that can hold dirt were blown out to ensure a good clean job. After that we started taping it up to keep paint off of areas that didnt get painted. Then we rolled it into the booth, covered up the wheels and prepped it for paint. After it was all clean Chase applied a coat of sealer. This is to provide a uniform base color to make coverage easier and it increases adhesion. Once that dried 4 coats of the turquoise base coat then 3 coats of clear. The job turned out great. Its a 1000% improvement of what we started with. Tomorrow we start putting it all back together.