We put in good time today on the Camaro. The hood is on, lower front valance and turn signals. In putting all this together today we found that the radiator was a just about a 1/4″ too high. The hood was just barely hitting the radiator cap, resulting the hood not fully closing. We got that all straightened out though. We also had to sand blast and paint the turn signal brackets. Just because they aren’t seen, doesn’t mean we don’t make sure they don’t look good. We have a couple of parts coming in next week so we will be able to button up the front end of this one.
Posted on September 20, 2013, in 1967 Chevrolet Camaro, High Performance Finishes and tagged High Performance Finish, Reassembly, wiring. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment