Clearly, the glass is in
We have been working on the Camaro over the past few days. We started by building the vent widows and painting the guide channels. Then the vents were installed, then the regulators in the doors. Then we did the quarter glasses. So far so good. We do have an issue with the left quarter glass. Its a bit sloppy. I think we are going to have to change out the old rollers. Its just not as smooth as should be. We still have to fine tune the adjustment on the glass, this can be the tedious part. Friday it goes to Alamance Muffler to get the exhaust installed.
Posted on November 27, 2013, in 1967 Chevrolet Camaro and tagged High Performance Finish, Reassembly. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment