Today we succeeded in getting the Equinox back together and even got it painted. Things went really well on it. We started with installing the fender then the hood. We then fit the head light to be sure it all lines up correctly. We then froze our behinds off wet sanding the hood, fender and door. After it dried we slid it in the booth and prepped it for paint. We started with a coat of sealer. This ensures proper and even coverage of the color. After three coats of color we applied 2 coats of clear. It really turned out very nice. We will get things put back together on Monday and after a good detailing this one will be ready for it owner.