The tid bits
We spent a big portion of the day prepping and painting these parts for the Mustang. We hope to get this one put back together through out this week. We will do some buffing on the lines to make them less pronounced. We started with masking off the rear window louvers. We had to install them on the car to be sure the lines line up. Once we were sure the lines were right, we took the louvers off and set them up on a stand. We then finished up masking them off. We then papered up the bumpers and spoiler. We had to install the spoiler too to be sure the lines lined up. Once all the green was sprayed, they were cleared. They really turned out great. I cant wait to see it all back together. This one will definitely stand out.