Back on the stang

IMG_3331 IMG_3332 IMG_3333 IMG_3334

 Today we were able to pull the Mustang back out and get some work done on it. Last time we worked on this one, we blocked the hood out to ensure a flat, straight panel. When we did it revealed a few areas that needed a bit more primer. So thats what we did today on the hood. The long part damaged in the center was the roof rail molding. It had a small crack in it that we repaired. So we put it in the booth to get primed when we did the hood. Next step for this one will be to start blocking out the primer thats on the body and prep the bottom of the hood and trunk for paint. I believe we will start that tomorrow. Stay tuned!

Advertisements

Posted on January 16, 2014, in High Performance Finishes and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: