Today Chris and I went in to get the paint on this Mustang. We had it pretty well prepped up yesterday so today wasn’t too bad. We started by spraying a coat of sealer over the areas where we had done body work and sanded through the factory paint. We then sprayed 4 coats of red. Once the red was dry we taped off these Boss type stripes incorporating the hood scoop in the design. Once they were laid out we sprayed a special black on there. We custom mixed a black that had just enough small flakes of red pearl mixed in to show up when you study it. When the black was dry, we unmasked it then sprayed 3 good coats of clear. We still have to paint the bumpers and wet sand and buff the body. We should get that done next week.