Ahhhh. Much better. This Jeep looks great orange. We started by putting the final prep on here this morning. We finished wiping it down and masking it off. Once all that was done, a coat of urethane sealer was sprayed followed by 3 coats of color and 2 coats of clear. Since we got an early start on painting, we had enough time to apply the bedliner to the roll bar and front bumper. Our plan is to start putting this back together tomorrow. New stainless bolts were purchased today to make the assembly a bit easier and improve the looks. If all goes well, the owner will riding in style by the weekend.