We got started on this Maxima this morning by blocking out the repair areas. Once that was done, we sanded the rest of the panels to be painted. We then wet sanded the panels to make sure the panels were sanded properly and were clean. Washing the vehicle came last. It was then set out to dry. Once dry, we pulled it in the booth and set it up for paint. The jambs were masked off as well as the other areas that we didnt want to paint. While this was being done, Jordan was mixing the paint so we can keep this job moving along. In the first couple of pictures you can see the grey sealer that was sprayed over the primer areas. The black base coat was up next. Clear coat is the last layer to be applied. Its also the layer that provides the shine and protection to the base coat. Tomorrow we will put this one back together and get it all cleaned up for the owner.