Buggin

DSCF8411 DSCF8420 DSCF8409 DSCF8416 DSCF8413 DSCF8415Today we switched gears and went back to the ’67 bug. A few weeks ago, we worked on this one getting the body off and cutting out the old luggage area and the rusty rear bumper mount. We ordered the parts needed to fix this then moved it over to get going on the Ghia project. Now, we are back on this one for a few weeks to keep both jobs moving forward. We took the afternoon to fit the luggage tray and once we were happy with the fit, we welded it in. In the last two pics, you can see Chris and I took it for a test drive.

Advertisements

Posted on September 29, 2015, in 1967 Beetle, beetle, bug, High Performance Finishes and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: