Back together again

DSCF8567 DSCF8556 DSCF8558While Paul was busy on the ’86 Chevy, Chris, Rick and I was working on getting the body of the bug mated back to the chassis. Well as you can see, we got it. Things actually went very smoothly with this. We tried to anticipate a few issues that could pop up, but I was really impressed with these Wolfsberg West floor pans. We also ran a new gas line from the frame to the carb. Someone tried welding two metal lines together at some point and it didnt sit well with me, so I replaced it. We also made sure the heater boxes were operable as well as wiring up the engine and running new wires for the electric fuel shut off and choke. So now the bug moves out and next week we start back on the Ghia.

Advertisements

Posted on October 16, 2015, in 1967 Beetle, High Performance Finishes and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: