From one Ghia to another

DSCF9583DSCF9584DSCF9585DSCF9582We have been working a little behind the scenes on the this Ghia for the past few weeks. We have been dressing up some welds, welding up a few more places that we have found and doing some rust preventative things on areas that are already welded. We do have a few more little places to weld but for the most part that is done. Today we removed the doors and started blocking them. We also started blocking out the body where the new panels have been patched in. Tomorrow we will continue the blocking and start repairing the body.

Advertisements

Posted on August 18, 2016, in 1971 Karmann Ghia, rust repair, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: