Bottoms up

DSCF1327DSCF1326DSCF1330DSCF1328DSCF1329DSCF1331Still plugging away on the C-10. Last week we finished up the body work on the cab and applied a couple more coats of PPG’s high build epoxy. Because the body work was so extensive we will definitely block that out and prime it again to be sure we didnt miss anything. Today we started prepping bottom of the cab for bedliner. As you can see it was blasted giving us a good starting point. You can see there are new patches in the floors in the top corners. Those areas were a little thin and the cab mounts needed to be shored up some as well. While Jordan sanded the bottom, Paul got a great start on straightening out the rockers. We still have a bit of sanding to do on the floor and more work on the rockers but over the next couple of days we should be able to get the bottom of the cab sprayed with epoxy followed by a couple coats of Raptor liner.

Advertisements

Posted on September 11, 2018, in 1971 C10 and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: